Sunday, May 27, 2012

Out with the old old...

Greetings, earthlings.

I've had a big clean-the-burrow day and am basking in the dustless and tidy surrounds. Tired, but tidy.

I had to have a bit of a cleanout to fit in yet more fabulous new wardrobe finds from the opshop.  The weather has changed, everyone is cleaning out their wardrobes - I love this time of year.  Out with the old old and in with the new old.  Old is, as you know, the new new.

As you can see, even my firewood is tastefully colourful.  I also found some other treasures this week, which have been carefully filed away.   Some cotton ribbon with 12 printed on it and a glass bell jar domey thing (can't remember the proper name just at the moment).

One has to wonder what it was that someone was making in so many size twelves?  Or why they stopped?  What happened to the other sizes?

With the kitchen table visible, I must say I'm wondering what to start on next.  And what to put in the domes. 


Maybe I'll just take it easy for a while before I make another mess.  I really, really hate housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment